Campus Organizations and Departments
Reservations can be made by completing a request via the GT Campus Event Management System. Reservation requests must be received at least 3 business days in advance. Room cancelations must be made 72 hours in advance of any scheduled reservation to avoid a $50.00 cancelation fee.
Reservations are not confirmed until written confirmation has been issued. Confirmations will be sent via email within 3 to 5 business days of the request. Do not announce or publicize any event until an official confirmation has been received. Reservations are made on a first come, first served basis.
Members of the Georgia Tech Community are permitted to rent the Student Success Center facilities to hold approved events that are unrelated to their job functions. (External Pricing Applies)
Weekend Event Cleaning Fees
Any group, External or Internal, hosting an event after 5pm on Friday or anytime Saturday/Sunday will be charged a mandatory $150.00 Cleaning Fee.
Institute departments and student organizations may not serve as fronts for off-campus organizations. If fronting is discovered, outside rental rates will apply and reservation privileges will be impacted.
The Student Success Center encourages the use of the facilities by External (Off Campus) Organizations. All External Organizations may request a reservation online via the GT Campus Event Management System. Reservation requests must be received at least 3 business days in advance. Room cancelations must be made 72 hours in advance of any scheduled reservation to avoid a $50.00 cancelation fee. Please call 404.385.3495 for more information.
Center for Career Discovery & Development
External Companies and Organizations hosting Information Sessions through the Center for Career Discovery & Development, with the purpose of recruiting Georgia Tech students, will receive a discounted "room rental rate" of $65.00. Reservations can be made by completing a reservation request online.
Reservation requests must be received at least 3 days in advance. Room cancelations must be made 24 hours prior to scheduled reservation to avoid a $50.00 cancelation fee.
Reservations are not confirmed until written confirmation has been issued. Confirmations/Invoices will be sent via email within 3 to 5 business days of the request. Do not announce or publicize any event until official confirmation has been received. Reservations are made on a first come, first served basis.
All organizations are responsible for the room and all of its contents during the scheduled reservation time. Any loss of, or damage to equipment and/or the facility will be charged to the sponsoring organization. In addition, the sponsoring organization is responsible for restoring the room to its original condition. Before leaving, please notify the person at the front desk to retrieve any equipment. The Student Success Center is not responsible for personal items left in the room.
The Student Success Center Event Coordinator or Building Manager must approve all decorations.
- We encourage using free standing and table top decorations.
- No Confetti or Glitter is allowed in our venue.
- You may ONLY use masking tape or painters tape to affix signs or decorations to any surface. No other forms of tape are allowed.
- No use of staples, nails, tacks or any other forms of tape or adhesive can be used on our Walls. (Adhesive nametags are discouraged)
- Nothing can be taped, hung and/or stuck to our Ceilings or Air Walls.
- All permanent Building Artwork must remain.
- All Candles must receive prior approval.
- If using our ice machines, please, bring a container for ice to be put in and a scooper.
Additional cleaning charges may result if the rooms are left untidy.
Extended Building Hours
The business hours for the Student Success Center are Monday-Friday, from 8am - 4:30pm. Events and activities may occur between 8am-11pm, Sunday-Thursday, and 8am-1am, Friday and Saturday. The Student Success Center observes the same Holiday Schedule as the Georgia Institute of Technology and therefore will not schedule events on days where the campus is closed.
Student Success Center Policies
- Shirts and shoes are required at all times inside the building
- All clients are responsible for the removal of trash from the building with our assistance.
- For all weekday events, it is your responsibility to leave the room clean. There will be a $150 charge for any space requiring excessive attention.
- Payments are due 3 business days prior to the event.
- Checks should be made payable to GT Student Success Center.
- Rooms are shown by appointment Only: Monday-Friday 7:30am- 3:30pm. (No appointments on weekends)
- If you have questions you may contact us at 404.385.3495.
- Mailing Address:
GT Student Success Center
219 Uncle Heinie Way
Atlanta, GA 30332-0122